Monday, August 4, 2008

Pimples and acne treatment and easy at home ways how to get rid of acne

I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market.
If possible, avoid touching the effected area with your hands. If you are washing your face, be sure to clean your hands first as you will not know what bacteria or germs are there All these can lead to further complication, which might even result in scars.
Lemon juice mixed with rose water not only cures acne and pimples, but also reduces blemishes and scars. Applying fresh mint juice on the face helps rid the skin of acne, pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies and other skin infections. Aloe vera juice is another excellent home remedy for acne scar removal.
dissimisam.blogspot.com
tags: how do you get rid of acne and pimples, hormonal changes in women with age that cause acne, organic acne scar removal on back

No comments: