Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dial soap clers up acne

« ...Just like acne treatment creams, astringents also exhibit the same side effects such as swelling, redness, dryness, itching or burning. It is recommended that the user should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight since skin discoloration may also occur....
...2) Tone-those clients who use a glycerin soap to cleanse may not even need this step if they rinse thoroughly. For my clients who use water rinseable cold cream, I recommend they find an alcohol-free toner that they like. Note that I say toner here and not astringent. Astringents can strip the skin of its acid mantle, causing the pores to overreact and make even more oil, which just exacerbates the problem....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I was gutted, as I knew it would not be possible to do that fast twice a month, for two reasons: 1) it's very hard to eat nothing but apples and leaves you with no energy at all, and 2) doing the fast that often might have been dangerous for me as I was already underweight and found that it made me lose some weight......»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: effective acne solutions for swelling pimples, acne skin care health, home remedies acne

No comments: